I cried twice. Once when Blu died and once when Poppy was adopted.
Jake made a little shoe box bed for Coco, "his" cat, when she came home. There was a little folded towel in it and a sign that said "Coco =)" on it.
I named Poppy "Poppy" because I thought he was a girl until he was like 6 weeks old.
Blu died from Fading Kitten Syndrome, similar to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, when he was 7 weeks old. It was horrible. I stopped fostering for a while after it.
Jay was the weirdest looking cat, but maybe one of the sweetest ever. He would always be one of the first to come up and say hi to me when I fed them breakfast. He would nudge into me and purr and meow until I pet him. So sweet and funny for a kitten - they could usually care less about you, they are too excited about other things!
Blu
Poppy
Jay
Coco
Coco
Blu, Poppy, and Jay