Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I know where my poison lies...

I was the one who initiated it,
and was the one who agreed..

but sometimes when I see kids that I used to hang out with/go to school with lives now, I can only think about how fucking great my life is and turned out to be... Or just from the stories I hear, that I wish I never heard because they make me so sad. How much people have changed, or just stayed the same. And how either way is shit. I find it hard to be a mirror - or even a cement post, and not a sponge. I do find it easy though, to not surround myself with the poison that flows through their lives.   
Cause, I know what I want in life.


"You move further along in 
life when you remove all of the junk, 
this includes people as well.

It is always better to roll solo then 
to be around steaming hot messes.

Standards should be vehemently 
adhered to and never lowered.

I must remember this. 

Otherwise we turn into rodents in 
cages, running on that damn wheel 
that never goes anywhere."