(Protector of the bag realm during our layover in Dallas. He and Jake were outnumbered 2-6.)
We stopped by Kara's house the day after we arrived to have sandwiches and then go get fitted for skis. Santa Fe is a very brown place.
(Pano view from their backyard)
(Bohde boy had a balloon party complete with pink kitty balloons and a limegreen handlebar-mustache'd-man balloon)
----------------------------
This was a bummer day. I was really looking forward to skiing, but was extremely sick due to the altitude. And that lead to a pretty horrifying panic attack.
I spent the first part of the day in the lodge recovering and then made one run with Jake before calling it quits. It was snow-storming and it was freezing and you could barely see in front of you. If it would've been tamer weather I think I might've been a little more enthusiastic about skiing more, but I'm glad I did go down the mountain at least once.
My favorite part of the whole day was driving back down the mountain to Santa Fe. So beautiful.
We went back to Kara's to have fajitas and watch a family movie, which was Gravity. I watched the beginning, while squished on the couch between Jake and Sarah, but soon as I saw that astronaut man's face busted in like he was made of porcelain, I just sorta 'noped' and went upstairs... (where I researched the ending because I still wanted to know how it ended). I did creep back down to watch the rest, but kept my distance. The brain works in mysterious/annoying ways.
We went back to Kara's to have fajitas and watch a family movie, which was Gravity. I watched the beginning, while squished on the couch between Jake and Sarah, but soon as I saw that astronaut man's face busted in like he was made of porcelain, I just sorta 'noped' and went upstairs... (where I researched the ending because I still wanted to know how it ended). I did creep back down to watch the rest, but kept my distance. The brain works in mysterious/annoying ways.






