Hey, hey another dirty bird ain't giving out a taaaaste.
1. Bleubird Thanksgiving
So dreamy! James is seriously the most thoughtful mama. Looks like she made Thanksgiving so special. And to think, I was just a couple minutes away from all of this lovely on Thanksgiving, too!
2. Sawyer giggle.
I'm having horrific LOST withdrawls.
3. Danielle's Letter to Her Sixteen Year Old Self.
Congrats to the new mama!
4. Thank you.

5. "My son is gay."
sooo inspirational. (Thanks Adriana.)
Hey, hey you're givin' all your cinnamon awaaaay.
1. Bleubird Thanksgiving
So dreamy! James is seriously the most thoughtful mama. Looks like she made Thanksgiving so special. And to think, I was just a couple minutes away from all of this lovely on Thanksgiving, too!
I'm having horrific LOST withdrawls.
3. Danielle's Letter to Her Sixteen Year Old Self.
Congrats to the new mama!
4. Thank you.
5. "My son is gay."
sooo inspirational. (Thanks Adriana.)
the most beautiful mama and baby... ♥
Themes of children and family.... where is my mind