Friday, November 12, 2010

Von Drachenberg.


mmmmhm....

She is just as beautiful, kind, glowing, generous, and enormously tall as she is on L.A. Ink. Rush of endorphins after meeting her, she is seriously just love.

The Barnes and Noble in my town was holding a book signing for her new book, The Tattoo Chronicles. I'm about half way through, and it's sweet, but definitely not well written or jam packed with amazing, inspiring, or bizarre stories. Fuck it though, I love her!

I was #528 in line (via come-and-go wristband), so, you know... I had a bit of waiting to do. It was cold as hell that day, so I met my mom for some dinner at The Cheesecake Factory (hate that place), but it was close, so we got our Wednesday night drink on (no we didn't) and talked the night away. 

When it was my turn, I walked up to Kat all smiley, and she goes, "You're so beautiful!" (I'm blushing all over again typing this). We snapped a picture, (which I of course look stupid in, as you can see below) and she turns to me again and says, "Seriously, your skin is flawless. You're gorgeous." and does a quick scribble in my boo. WHAT A DOLL.

oh and Jesse James was there too... "Showin' my face back in Austin, you know."
 


Mike Escamilla (or Rooftop. Whatever..) came along too. He looks and acts exactly the way he does on L.A. Ink, too. Lovely nice. He had Post-it notes on his shirt that said, "NOT MICHAEL." "OR AM I???"


(cutie)
And you know, Jeff Ward was there, no big deal! He was so sweet and friendly. I just wish I wasn't doing that little frown/smile thing that I always seem to do when I dont think about it.

Sweetest day.