For a short weekend trip, I feel like we did so much stuff.
On our last day we walked to Central Park and then to the Met (which is closed on Mondays, but still). I did not pack accordingly in the shoe department, so I was in a lot of pain, but I'm glad for this day.
(blue hydrangeas)
("Some homeless lady that we found in Central Park"
...but really it's just Kerrie picking up some litter in Central Park because she is a good person)
(so sunny.)
-------------------
(Emo & I at the steps of the Met and Laduree NY)
-------------------
And the next few pictures basically document heaven on earth.... because I think this was seriously the best meal I have ever eaten...
(amuse bouche: tuna tartar, smoked salmon, and watermelon soup)
(clockwise: (part of) 3rd course Basmati Rice with fucking GOLD in it, 2nd course Langoustine, 2nd course charred Octopus a la Plancha, 2nd course Peekytoe Crab Salad)
(clockwise: graduation cake, banana bread & cinnamon ice cream, mini desserts, lychee gelée/rose emulsion/raspberry sorbet)
♥
Then we went to see Mama Mia for kicks (the only thing we could find tickets for a couple hours before) cause you know...