Let me tell youuuu, it's a real bummer to be back home.
We drove 2 hours to George Bush International (I know, right?) on Saturday morning to catch our 4 hour flight to Laguardia. There were hella driving fights and then hella plane sickness.
We drove 2 hours to George Bush International (I know, right?) on Saturday morning to catch our 4 hour flight to Laguardia. There were hella driving fights and then hella plane sickness.
We stayed at the W in Times Square and had the bangest little room. A suite with two beds, divided by a wall. We ate Jewish food next door at the Hotel Edison for dinner when we arrived and then strolled around, while Kerrie openly tried to find a liquor store.
My mom was texting while walking, being the biggest slow poke ever and getting in people's way. Kerrie yelled back, "You know you'll get a ticket for that if you keep doing that! People are trying to walk....." And my mom just stops, looks up, turns to the man passing her, puts her hand on his shoulder, and says, "Geraldo Rivera.. It's so nice to see you." (And I'm thinking, ".....haha wait what?") and the man just nodded and smiled and walked past. It turns out it really was Geraldo Rivera and when telling my dad the story over the phone he said, "Well I'm sorry that happened. That could've ruin someone's whole trip, meeting Geraldo Rivera..." haha. Then we went back to the hotel and got drinks and Happy Graduation shots on the house... and danced until the morning.
We all got back to the room at like 3am and I was taking a leisurely 3am shower and Kerrie barges in, in only undies and heels,
and went on about some pretty funny things. Here I am
in the shower like, "What the fuck? Get the fuck out. I'm taking a
shower....." It was basically the funniest conversation ever though.
Oh and Becky stayed with us for the first night and second day, too. Love her so much. She gave me a Taylor Swift card for graduation and is just the sweetest soul.
Please also imagine this trip as a hip hop....... love fest.
Basically just turn on Cashin' Out by Ca$h Out and read this post.
Hey can I meet cha?
------------------
On Sunday we walked and shopped through
SoHo and then walked to China Town and Little Italy. We stopped to eat
at 456 Shanghai Cuisine for lunch.
(Empire State building, gum portrait on the ground, Chrysler Building... "and when I get back... I want this place to shiiiiiiiine like the top of the Chrysler Building!!")
We dropped Becky off at Penn Station for
her trip back to DC and then went to walk around Times Square. They were
playing the Tony's on a big screen in the middle of it all and people
were camped out watching on little lawn chairs and everything. (Ricky
Martin's musical looks so damn good, btw)
*~*%#NYPD~*^~*