>>Hanging out with a new person and having them tell me that I remind them of "that girl in Parks & Recreation. Her name in real life is Audrey... I forget what her name in the show is though." and I ask, "Haha really?? I'm not that cynical." and they say, "You aren't, but there is a way about you that is like her." One of the greatest compliments ever.
- The kindergarten sub telling me how much Mrs. Hogberg loves & appreciates me
- Getting to grade papers & see/play with sweet puppies every morning
- Getting some science work done & having Sabrina as my tutor
- Parks & Rec. every morning, afternoon & night
>>I was having a conversation with my mom the other day. I don't really remember what it was about, but it had something to do with my friends (or more specifically, boyfriends) or just the people I let into my life. She told me, "I always think they must have really good taste, choosing you. And even if I like nothing else about them, I like them for that."
(source)
