While watching a 60 minutes show about a new solar powered airplane with my mom, my brother said, "Why do people think the world will end if we run out of gasoline????? People will just come up with stuff like THIS. We aren't going to just fall apart!" And he said it with such vigor. The things he says as of late, are so intuitive and mature. The way he talks about politics and history.. his sense of humor. I'm so lucky to have him around.
He actually just asked me what I wanted for Christmas, and offered to get me a new water bottle. ahahahahha. He goes, "I was thinking of things you always have: a water bottle, *pauses* your new car, some new clothes..... judging by what you wore today." (I haven't done laundry in a while and was wearing what clean clothes I had left today, and my brother told me that I looked like I was a Mennonite and that he was embarrassed to be around me.)
Kids..