Tuesday, August 27, 2013

SF ---> Folsom


While Sophia was at camp, we took BART to SF to shop and then (spontaneously) visit China Town. 
This is what our day looked like...

------------------------------

We got back to the village, picked up Sophia, and then drove to Concord to have Korean food with Halmoni. Afterward I was pretty anxious to get on the road and head to Folsom. Idk what it is, but when I don't drive for a while, I miss it. 
Jake controlled the music and had it on full blast, but about every two seconds he would pause it to say something or make a comment about something. It took like 15 minutes to get through a whole song. He realized that he was doing this in the middle of it and paused the music again to apologize. 

------------------------------

When we got to Folsom Grandma and Gr. Dewayne came over with Logan to have cherry pie with everyone.
"We already drove the Folsom today to get something at the store, but I just don't think I can wait 'til tomorrow to see you guys!"
-Grandma, on the phone