We took a drive to Santa Cruz early Tuesday morning. (No one believe me that it was going to be as cold as it was.) We stopped at Togo's for a sandwich before going to the Boardwalk. I can still remember how it smelled outside...
As soon as we got there Jake & Nicholas went straight for the Big Dipper. Everyone else sat down to eat. It was a ghost town. Not only was it a Tuesday, but a lot of kids had already started school, so it was very empty until about 3pm (which is just an hour before we left). We lucked out.
Sophia and rode on the Sky Glider together... my favorite ride there.
And then we were Lost Boys on the carousel. It made me super dizzy which didn't help on our next stop at the serpent roller coaster... which doubled my dizziness. After that I was like, I'm out. I'm done. Peace.
We had hella junk food and for the rest of the day I just watched Sophia, Jake, and Nicholas ride all the scary rides.