Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Carousel v. 26

1. Beautiful pictures of radishes.
(found via Emma Dime; originally from Cannelle et Vanille)


THE sweetest wedding video. oh my god ♥




3. COMMUNICATION via Thought Catalog..

"This is 2012, the year of no lame excuses. People who want to talk to you find a way. [I]f he isn’t following up it’s because he doesn’t want to follow up."
"'Oh, I just figured I’d call you if I had something fun to do or was in your neighborhood…'; See above re: the year 2012.  Also, there are not enough hours in the day for you to waste but 60 seconds teaching some supposed adult how to be an actual adult."
 Communication is just something every living adult should have mastered by the time they expect to have relationships with anyone...... 
"If he says he does care but then proves equally flakey in subsequent communication, he doesn’t know how to care."
^weeding out the men from the boys


"In order of importance: 1. Self, 2. Marriage, 3. Child. Of course all are as important as each other, but neglecting the one before is a disservice to the one after." 
"Allow someone else to care [for] your baby sometimes. It's good for them. It's good for you."
her words are perfect.


6. Babies and strawberries! 
Strawberry Picking.