Wednesday, August 1, 2012

SD Trip

Visiting the Shelbsters.
 my love bug. 

During my layover in Salt Lake, people were gawking over my boots. Straight up Texan over heeeeeere. and then I finally made it!! and was picked up by Shelbie and Alicia and Oliver and Macee and we ate at the yummiest Italian restaurant ever. And then we went to Chad's house and I said hello to him and Lillers.

It was the most bizarre (and coolest..) thing to drive down a common street and see the ocean. We went to a quaint little house show where the people don't know how to spell acoustic. Last act was good though ;)

Girly lunch and shopping date and then seeing Juli at her houseee.

Yeah.

Met up with bb Mateo and ate fish & chips on the beach and dipped our toes in then left. #bachelorlifestyle

I forgot what the beach was called though. woops. Not La Jolla though. Or as I like to call it, Luh Hollah.

Meow Ariel's (apparently very yellow) party. 

Last day pool hang out and then sushi with Chad, Betsie, etc. And then very spontaneously, Moonrise Kingdom.

I wish she never moved :'(