Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Also,

two nights ago, after our weekly best friend date, Bree came over 'cause it was raining and pouring outside and there was nothing else to do and nowhere else to go. When we got to my house I just jumped in bed and surfed the net and she looked through all my makeup and tried on everything, and we weren't talking, we were just doing our own thing, probably listening to a little Beyonce and the rain outside, and out of nowhere I hear, in an almost whisper (and also in a British accent because we've been doing British accents lately), "I don't want you to move.." And I just looked up and smiled and said, "It's not for another year though!" and she said, "Yeah, but what am I gonna do when you're gone?" God it was the sweetest thing ever. I love her.