1. Ways to Trust Everything's Working Out.
"Spending time with the people you love is one of the best ways to get in a good mood. When you leave their company, high on giggles, you’ll head back to your work with unprecedented fervor. What would have taken you all day now takes you 30 minutes, because you’re in such a good mood that you zip from solution to solution."
"Embrace what you have. It could all change in an instant. When you find yourself trying to fight your way out of your current moment (to get to work, to get home, to meet someone, etc.), take a look around you at the abundance surrounding you right now, that you want so much to leave. Imagine it’s your last time with these people, in this place. Embrace where you are! It’s exactly what you wanted at some point before, and it’s all you need! You’ll always get where you’re going, but can you enjoy where you are?"
"Spending time with the people you love is one of the best ways to get in a good mood. When you leave their company, high on giggles, you’ll head back to your work with unprecedented fervor. What would have taken you all day now takes you 30 minutes, because you’re in such a good mood that you zip from solution to solution."
"Embrace what you have. It could all change in an instant. When you find yourself trying to fight your way out of your current moment (to get to work, to get home, to meet someone, etc.), take a look around you at the abundance surrounding you right now, that you want so much to leave. Imagine it’s your last time with these people, in this place. Embrace where you are! It’s exactly what you wanted at some point before, and it’s all you need! You’ll always get where you’re going, but can you enjoy where you are?"
"Practice the feeling of what it will feel like to have what you want. When you have a point of contrast that you can’t seem to get over, try picturing what you’ll say when it finally is over. You’ll be sitting around with your partner or friend, and you’ll say, “Remember when I used to care about that one thing? How silly! Now I have that solution in spades!” Here’s another way to look at it:
Picture what you want in your mind and add emotion. Your brain tunes into the energy which resonates with the frequency of what you are picturing. That wave of energy instantly begins coming towards you. Let that picture dominate your thoughts and that wave of energy will eventually reach you. Your brain will then convert it into the sights and sounds of your reality. ~ Paradigm Shift"
3. Anatomy of An Outfit
I like this post.
"I have a quiet socially-conscious, minimalist angel sitting on my right shoulder, and on my left a persuasive devil who loves consumption and shiny new things on my left. And right now, especially as the seasons are changing, they're at war.
You see, I want a new car. I want a new bikini. I want platform shoes. I want 8 more grey t-shirts. I want a pool. I want a new pair of Ray-Bans. Hell, I even want a Gucci fanny pack.
But I also want to do the right thing. I want to not want. I want to be good and I want the way I spend my dollars to reflect my values. But I also don't want to sacrifice my personal style or ditch my passion for fashion."
4. A Day in the Life... From Sunrise to Sunset.
So sexy and sweet.
5. Babies and Disneyland.
esp. the pictures when she meets Snow White. sooooo ♥
6. Mister Rogers
The events that happened today in Boston are SICKENING and heartbreaking.
"When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, ‘Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.’ To this day, especially in times of ‘disaster,’ I remember my mother’s words and I am always comforted by realizing that there are still so many helpers – so many caring people in this world."
-Fred Rogers