3. "A Ray of Sunshine and a Burst of Energy."
"As I type this I could almost cry thinking about everything he gives to me- the things he's taught me and the way he pushes me to be better. Each morning when I get up I try so hard to be the person Henry sees me as, and at the end of the day if I've accomplished that, even a little bit, I feel like it's been a success."
"As I type this I could almost cry thinking about everything he gives to me- the things he's taught me and the way he pushes me to be better. Each morning when I get up I try so hard to be the person Henry sees me as, and at the end of the day if I've accomplished that, even a little bit, I feel like it's been a success."
4. "my favorite stage is now."
"sometimes i feel like all i’m doing is meddling with these perfect spirits and placing my own fears and habits and short comings on them. i spend a lot of my time crossing my fingers and praying i don’t screw them up too terribly. i’m just thankful i’ve been given this chance, with these two beautiful healthy and happy babes."
"sometimes i feel like all i’m doing is meddling with these perfect spirits and placing my own fears and habits and short comings on them. i spend a lot of my time crossing my fingers and praying i don’t screw them up too terribly. i’m just thankful i’ve been given this chance, with these two beautiful healthy and happy babes."
"'If you stop looking, it’s just going to happen.' I play this game with my car keys at least once a week and believe me, that’s not how it works."
6. A really interesting film entirely set on a teen's computer screen: Noah.