Thursday, November 7, 2013

Going into the city on our last day.

On our last day Emo, Halmoni, and I went into the city for lunch. We went to the Ferry Building to shop and eat lunch at The Slanted Door. We snagged one of the last tables outside and throughout the meal Halmoni kept asking me to take a picture of her by the ferry every. single. time. it passed by. It was really great. And Halmoni's outfit was even greater!
(I asked this guy if he had a website cause I thought his paintings were really beautiful. And he just said, "sry I don't speak English :-)" How do you sell your stuff when you don't speak English though?)
----------------------------------
That night Sophia had a small recital that we went to with the Grivich's. She was so excited and proud and it was really sweet. Afterward we all ate dinner in the village.