Monday, June 6, 2011

Carousel v. 14

1. Oh so Fancy... and Fine...!
..and not to mention romantic, sweetly innocent, and I want them.

2. This completely sums up what I've been trying so hard to say to so many people in my life. 
(Please visit the original post here.)

"I feel like I have to constantly seize every moment, every experience and 'live life to the fullest'.  I feel like I need to live up to the social norm [by being] fun, lively, busy, energetic and always up for adventure.  I feel constant pressure to always be active in everyone elses' lives."

"I do love adventure, I do love new experiences.  But I don't feel completely fulfilled when I am seeking to always be active with other people.  Most of the time, I don't get energy from others.  I get energy from being alone, being quiet and contemplative.  I get energy from doing things on my own, by myself or maybe with one other person."

"When I feel really quiet in a crowd, it is not because I feel shy.   I just don't need to or feel inspired to chat away when other people are really engaged in each other.  I see the looks, and I know what people are thinking when they see a quiet girl lost in her own world.  But I don't need pity.  And I am in no way trying to block anyone out."

"I know that some people presume that I am not fully living my life when they invite me out and, most often, I don't want to go.  It is not because I don't want to invest in them or have a new experience, I just need so much time to contemplate and process each new thing that I can't constantly be engaging in the buzzing world outside."


3. This was a sweet Mother's Day post by Naomi ♥


4. Sweetest little labor photos ♥
(via.)


5. “Being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now it
means you’re pretty sexy & you’re taking your time deciding 
how you want your life to be… & who you want to spend it with.”
— Kim Cattrall