- Read.... and get through at least two full books. Ha. That seems like so little, but I'll be having a lot going on this summer, and I'm guilty of feeling like I'm somehow "wasting time" when I just sit down and read (as much as I love it).
I hope...
The Year of Living Biblically
Fight Club
Thinking Write
Candide
The Year of Living Biblically
Fight Club
Thinking Write
Candide
- Conscious eating.... Drea is one of the smartest & most down to earth woman ever! Her blog brings me so much joy and inspiration, and she still keeps it real. I really enjoyed her blog post about why she's vegan:(http://ohdeardrea.blogspot.com/2011/03/diet-water-why-im-vegan.html) And although I will never become a vegan, not because I can't, but because I don't want to :), I am really inspired to now only buy dairy, eggs, (some) produce, and poultry from local and organic farms and continue to cut out red meat. So... bi-monthly trips to the farmers market/farm, planned meals, and actually take time to execute recipes.
- Get off my butt.... And when I need to be on my butt, use a pilates ball as a chair. This all overwhelms me though. I never know when/how to start, what goals to set, what to even do, where to find inspiration...Bah!
- Spend more time outside.... I suppose this could play into #1 and #3, too. As long the weather permits, since typical summer days in Texas are usually 95 degrees+ with humidity, I want to take time to be outside everyday, even just for a little bit. I could use some sunshine.
- Get through some series....
Samurai Champloo (with my brother)
Mad Men (with my mother)
Freaks and Geeks (with Bandit... whatever)
Sons of Anarchy (cause I wanna try it out)
My So-Called Life (lol)
- Learn to crochet with Sarah.... she's taking a private class with a cute little lady. I hope to join her! (the invitation was presented to me last weekend) I suppose this goal could include, make something dazzling, too.
- (We were at Eeyore's last weekend, just after she got back from her first crochet lesson, so she had all her supplies and was knitting while we set up a little picnic there. And on the walk back to the car it was little dark and I'm always telling her to go and buy a brass knuckle tazer or pepper spray or like a switch blade or something because she is such a little cutie pie.... I don't want her to get snatched up/forcefully fucked/anything else horrible. And she pulled out her two needles like a beast and was like, "No need for a tazer." *and showed me the needles with this look on her face* Kill two birds with one stone: pastime & protection.)