Thursday, June 30, 2011

Graffiti.

(This makes me really sad.)

..................

Sarah and I went to Eeyore's Birthday, which I haven't been to since I was 2.
There were obviously plenty of topless and fascinating people to spend hours watching.
A very sweaty, plump man came up to Sarah knitting, and asked if she could make him a carpet...
And then the darn Texas heat-humidity got to us...
...but we sorta couldn't find our way back to the car.
♪ Little boxes, on the hillside ♪



And then we found this!
(extremely cute couple who also happened to be there.)
(rollin' shoeless.)
Anyway, it was a fantastic surprise and really exciting to snoop around.


..................
And then it took like another 45 minutes to finally find the car, but...
Lords of Dogtown opening scene?... ;)
Castle in the Sky. Castles in the Snow.:
(Apartments near Pease Park) Sarah and I thought this was romantic. With the curtains cracked and all...
...and the Audrey Hepburn picture hanging on the wall.

Fin.