(source)
-----------------
(Seattle bound!)
After we landed, we headed straight for the Space Needle for lunch. Brrrrr was it cold.
(Marlin Spider view)
(source)
Eating at the top of the Space Needle was not as queasy as I though
I'd be. The elevator ride is a thrill. We had potato and olive bread, and
both ordered salmon.
(The valet's at the Space Needle have little ducks.. though not by choice. They were cute and it was really cold.)
(As overcast and foggy as it was, it didn't rain once. Hm.)
(We stayed in the coolest little hotel in Capitol Hill.. walking distance from almost everything.)
After lunch we drove around to get a feel for the new city, checked into our hotel, and made speculative plans to have a little dinner at Po Dog in an hour or two. But I of course passed out at 4pm, and literally slept through the night until 5am the next morning. That's 13 hours of sleep, everyone. 13.


