I have so many ideas for Halloween costumes, but they all include copious amounts of work... mostly to remove and just wear throughout a night of dancing.. and speaking.
I was set on a Silence of The Lambs mouth, but that seems like a bit of a cop out for a party specifically set aside for costumes... And since I'm not bald and cannot grow a go-tee, I regrettably cannot go as Walter White.
I just want to see a Mr. White, Jesse Pinkman couple costume.....
That or Angela Chase, Rayanne Graff.
My heart would literally melt into a puddle on the floor.
Also....
(and/or Andie and Duckie)
So... I want to go as Woody. Easy enough and comfy, right?
Next weekend, Drag Show weekend, I'll try my luck as Roy Lichtenstein's Crying Girl. And I most likely will not even make an effort to be anything on actual Halloween night.
Previous years...
2008 - Ponyboy Curtis
2009 - Dia de los Muertos Sugar Skull
2010 - Droog