I am soooooo sleepy.
I drug Sarah into Austin because I wanted to check out an Estate Sale on Pearl, but we searched and searched and searched and never could find it....
And then we drove and parked and walked.
Here:
(La Luz Del Mundo)
(Austin "skyline" tramp stamp belt buckles)
(tomatoes and a blue-eyed babe)
(miniature schoolhouse giving us a laugh at Uncommon Objects)
(and helloooo after school chores)
(Dr. Suess plants on our way to Domy)
(Hm?)
(Waitin 'round)
(Saying hello to us again on the way back to our car)
(HUEVOS. Naps in the yard. ...and you would not believe how scary it was to take this picture.... it was SO quiet outside and I was so afraid I was going to wake him and then embarrass myself and feel intrusive. It was too funny to pass up though.)
(a rooster in the tree! this was a residential neighborhood :') )
(And that same church.. It looked really cool and ornate on the outside, like not a Catholic church you would see in Austin. So we were peering in, not knowing they were having Friday mass, and as we sort of ran away after realizing, a young man opened the door and was like motioning for us to come in. He didn't know any English I don't think, but it was such a nice surprise. Cause I thought he was coming out to tell us to get the hell out of there. People only ever want to be wanted.)