(Followill, Annabelle, and Augustine)
Augustine and Annabelle were adopted together first by some sweet Grateful Dead fans who re-named them Scarlet and Begonia. Which I think are just as cute names. My dad used to have a cat named Sugaree. Shake it, shake it. ♪
And Folly stuck around for maybe a week longer and was adopted on Christmas Eve! I would have so loved to keep that little kitty forever. This litter was one of my favorites. They were so calm and kind, but still playful and quirky. Usually kittens are just all energy, never want to sit still, gets into everything... but these little guys would just lay on your chest and cuddle with you for HOURS. It was so sweet.
My little Christmas baby who climbs trees and tries to eat people food...
(He played with and tried to eat that green bean for at least an hour..)
(And while in my lap, while I was eating a piece of French bread, he perked up and sniffed around, and then went in and started munching at the bread. I didn't actually let him eat any, but oh my god did he go crazy trying as hard as he could to eat some. Can't blame him..)