Monday, October 31, 2011

The Blue Hole.

Wimberley, TX
You can always count on seeing at least one scorpion in Wimberley. Today we also got to see a centipede. Horrible..

The Blue Hole...
more like green though.....
I'm not really into sitting out in the sun all day... I mean I spend the majority of my life in Texas, therefore allowing me to hate stepping outside no matter what. And I actually think everyone's first choice of activity-for-the-day was Schlitterbahn, you know.. the hottest coolest time in Texas*, but that place makes my head hurt so much. I try to avoid it as much possible. I actually feel this way about all amusement parks. I just can't justify spending money on something that's going to bring me that kind of anxiety. (It's like a haunted house: Why would I waste my money on something like that? ....It makes no sense to me.) So to accommodate to this old geyser, everyone was like, "Okay, yeah. The Blue Hole. Sure."
I'm pretty sure it was a hit though. I cannot even begin to explain how much I love these people..!

*By the way, Schlitterbahn ain't so bad. I guess it's my favorite water/amusement park if I had to choose one.