July 13th, 2011
I seriously love posting these and looking back at all these pictures... have I mentioned that before? Re-living it all; another vacation - for free.
I also really love San Fransisco. My mom said one of her life regrets was not living there for a while before having kids. Hmmm...
| entrada~ |
for those who have separation anxiety
|
| upside-down views of different cities |
| She consumes his freely; He assumes hers is his |
| cat butthole #2 |
| :) |
| lookin like those people are among the stars |
| camera shy picture while no one was looking. shhh.. |
| kiss |
| Perfect. |
| toilet water. just kidding. but it looks like it and that's gross |
| "Sculpture Garden" |
| Peter Wegner's United States of Nothing: the latitude and longitude of American towns whose names refer to "nothing", offering the paradox of marking locations that assert their own absence. |
| Giant spiders in the cafe |
| Fog |
Bill Fontana's Sonic Shadows..
Probably my two favorites.
| Richard Misrach's Destroy This Memory: graffiti found in various places of New Orleansafter Hurricane Katrina.. |
| I loved ^ |
| My dad actually had an allergic reaction and had to sit in the little library the entire time, only getting to see parts of one floor while my brother and I walked around. |
| More fog on BART |