Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 Reflections.

What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?
a whole bunch of things! they were probably tiny though, so that's why I can't remember any of them.

Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Didn't make any, I don't think. And maybe, I don't like just making them just cause. Maybe I should though? Law of attraction...

Did anyone close to you give birth?
yes! so exciting. my godmother just gave birth to my new god brother, Aiden Bohde. Cannot wait to meet you!


Did anyone close to you die?
Just recently actually, 12/28/10. I miss you Angela. I really do, and think about you all the time. Thank you for being such a beautiful, wonderful, positive person and great friend to my family.

What countries did you visit?
none! still waiting for my 2012 Italy trip..!

What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
genuine friends. compadres. loves.
also, a drivers license.

What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory?
I have the worst memory...... nothing is really sticking out, though I'm sure I have TONS. I am so blessed and happy to have the life I have.

What was your biggest failure?
not getting my license, lacking in my grades once again, letting myself gain so much weight.

Did you suffer illness or injury?
2010 was a little bit more about healing.... from 2009, I'd say.

What was the best thing you bought?
Mmmm..

Where did most of your money go?
fluff: material things that make me happy. ? I'm glad I'm not responsible for 'big purchases'.

What did you get really, really, really excited about?
LOST, seeing the Avett Brothers on my birthday, meeting Kat Von D, etc.

What song will always remind you of 2010?
Heaven By Brett Dennen

Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? happier
b) thinner or fatter? fatter
c) richer or poorer? poorer

What do you wish you'd done more of?
reaching out, staying connected with people, something I find really hard and sometimes bothersome.

What do you wish you'd done less of?
Isolating myself.

How will you be spending New Years?
With my family, my favorite.

What was your favorite TV program?
LOST, always.

What was the best book you read?
Up High In The Trees by Kiara Brinkman or The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (I know...)

What was your greatest musical discovery?
The XX or The Black Angels. I like old stuff, so I never really have 'discoveries' - though I wish some more gems would come along! I know you're out there!!

What did you want and get?
suppressed anxiety


What did you want and not get?
genuine people.

What was your favorite film of this year?
Probably True Grit. And um... maybe Tangled :)

What did you do on your birthday?
Saw The Avett Brothers! <3

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
genuineness in peers and less lbs.

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010
haha?

Who did you miss?
Travis and Shelbie

Who was the best new person you met?
probably Carls.

Where were you when 2010 began?
I can't even remember :x

Where will you be when 2010 ends?
at my Aunt's

Did you make any new friends in 2010?
I did!

What was your favorite month of 2010?
mmm... maybe October or November

How many different states / provinces did you travel to in 2010?
just California, Minnesota, and of course, Texas.

What was your favorite record from 2010?
goodness. probably, Living The Blues by Canned Heat or I and Love and You by The Avett Brothers

How many concerts did you see in 2010?
5

Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2010?
haha not at all

Did you do a lot of drugs in 2010?
no

What was the worst lie someone told you in 2010?
some bullshit at school

If you could go back in time to any moment of 2010 and change something, what would it be?
smacking my teacher in the face, instead of just speaking with him.

What are your plans for 2011?
 livin' of love.