New telescope!
Soph couldn't get enough of it. She especially loved the slides with the maggots and blood worms. And she insisted on showing me at the table, right when I was finishing dinner. Basically the perfect moment! cuz I luv me som blud werms~
soaking up the fire.
"washing off" in the pool.
pretty wreaths while saying goodbye to the dead bird who crashed into the window.
he looked so damn comfy and drowsy and happy.
making Star Wars sugar cookies.
obviously, a right mess!
so surprisingly delicious though. Williams Sonoma, please go buy some.
And I don't know how this even happened. He should not have that much flour on him..
and winding down with football stats.....
(though that kinda looks like facebook? He doesn't know how to work facebook though! {?!} )
but I have to mention how impressed he was with The Social Network... and the fact that he and Jesse Eisenberg share the same birthday. He was very impressed.
(though that kinda looks like facebook? He doesn't know how to work facebook though! {?!} )
but I have to mention how impressed he was with The Social Network... and the fact that he and Jesse Eisenberg share the same birthday. He was very impressed.