Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Years Eve.

pre-party chess game while everyone else (all the girls) were finishing getting ready.

handsome!

pondering..

ye! ye!

mamacita can PLAY! (hey.. hard work at Music Theory class! ...which sounds so funny cause she's 7...)

Chris helping Nicky re-tie his tie.

I'm not sure why I look so extremely wide.

I'm not sure why Jake looks so extremely uncomfortable. (or why he isn't looking at the camera!!)

at the party: Nico, gettin' his grove on. He was actually "tap dancing" though, so I asked him if he was going to be the next tap dancing Billy Elliot.... and he told me NO. aww. (and he didn't even put down his cup! he mean't business!)

2 drunk off chocolate.
Nicholas has monogrammed handkerchiefs. He specifically requested those for Christmas this year. I died when I heard that :')

back home, 3 sleepy heads struggling to stay awake til 12. (2 adults were already passed out at this point... it might have been 10:15ish.... ha, were all a bunch of old people!)

waiting.... (with his dinglehopper, I might add!!)

more waiting... (but it seems that there is a little inside joke going on in the right hand corner!)

and drinking!! (Martinelli's sparkling grape and pomegranate juice)
Happy New Year!