How old are you?
17. I actually had to think about that for a sec. Sounds like such a baby!
How tall are you?
5'1"
How much do you weigh?
I don't really know. I don't really like thinking about that sort of thing.
Is your home town big or not?
It's about normal, definitely not the biggest city in Texas, definitely not the smallest.
Do you like your name?
I do!
I do!
Are you happy?
I try hard to be.
If you won a lot of money what would you do with it all?
Put a bunch into savings (for school and my own place). Go on a really big trip with my family. Pay off family debt. Give a bunch to my parents and brother. And meaningless shopping and eating?
Are u a night owl or early bird?
I'm love waking up early, it's my favorite way to start the day. But I'm a complete night owl, so I always end up sleeping in (when I can).
Do you read horoscopes? Do you believe star-signs?
Do you read horoscopes? Do you believe star-signs?
I hardly ever read them, but yes. I'm obsessed with astrology.
Do you like Christmas?
Do you like Christmas?
I love it!
What are you wanting to get for Christmas? What is on your Christmas list?
What are you wanting to get for Christmas? What is on your Christmas list?
I got some real nice things. My favorite probably being The Art of My Neighbor Totoro book from my dad.
Do you drink alcohol?
not regularly. haha, I actually just had an old friend ask me how I was and if I "still chill and get fucked up?!?!?" doesn't really interest me anymore. got things to doooooo.
Do you like to plan your days, like a to-do-list or do you prefer to be spontaneous?
I plan my day almost everyday. And I am always so embarrassed to tell people that... I'm even so embarrassed as I'm planning and thinking to myself, "You are planning your day, you old fuck."
Do you have (maybe annoying) habits?
Do you have (maybe annoying) habits?
I constantly change the radio station, songs on cds, when I'm listening to my iPod, etc. I know it annoys the fuck out of people, but it annoys the fuck out of me when you leave it on through commercials and songs that don't set the mood. I say change it til you get to something you're in the mood for!
Do you like going to theatre or opera?
I do love going to the movie theater and play theater, though I've never seen an opera. I'd like to at least see one though! I studied a lot of them in school.
I do love going to the movie theater and play theater, though I've never seen an opera. I'd like to at least see one though! I studied a lot of them in school.
Did You believe in God? Are you going to the church?
I definitely believe in God. And I try to go to church as much as I can, but I like to mix it up. Because I don't necessarily consider myself a Christian, I don't necessarily believe in Jesus Christ. I LOVE learning about religion though. And love it as a popular culture. It really interests me.
Where do you wanna travel and why?
I'm planning a trip to Italy in 2012 and I'm very excited about that. Other then that I've always wanted to go to Spain - Sevilla specifically. As well as the UK, Greece, France, and India.
I'm planning a trip to Italy in 2012 and I'm very excited about that. Other then that I've always wanted to go to Spain - Sevilla specifically. As well as the UK, Greece, France, and India.
Which countries have you visited?
None so far!
None so far!
What is your favourite city?
Hmm. I love Austin and Santa Cruz the best. I also love being in Berkeley and San Fransisco. And maybe some more cities up way north in California too. Humboldt County is beautiful, I also love Tahoe/Truckee, and Folsom is where the majority of my family is from so I love it there, too!
Hmm. I love Austin and Santa Cruz the best. I also love being in Berkeley and San Fransisco. And maybe some more cities up way north in California too. Humboldt County is beautiful, I also love Tahoe/Truckee, and Folsom is where the majority of my family is from so I love it there, too!
if you had a chance to choose a city where to born, which one it would be? and why?
I'm pretty happy with being born in Austin! It's real nice.
I'm pretty happy with being born in Austin! It's real nice.
How many languages do you speak?
Just English, although I have tried my luck with Spanish (2.5 years) and American Sign Language (1 year). I think it is incredibly sexy when someone knows and can speak more than one language.
What is Your fav book/books? Or series?
The Outsiders, The Catcher In The Rye, The Great Gatsby, Up High In The Trees, you know.
Do you read books or magazines more?
Do you read books or magazines more?
They're actually both pretty equal. If I have a magazine subscription, it's magazines cause they're just easier to get through, but if I don't, I never buy them at the store, so it's books.
Do you go to a library or do you buy them all?
I rarely go to the library. I don't like paying late fees!
Do you go to a library or do you buy them all?
I rarely go to the library. I don't like paying late fees!
What's your favourite Movie?
Oh gosh. Couldn't settle for just one...
Your favourite movie scene?
Maybe (and almost) every single one in Stand By Me. Also, the fight scene in Pineapple Express.
Maybe (and almost) every single one in Stand By Me. Also, the fight scene in Pineapple Express.
Except Gossip Girl, what are your favourite tv shows?
Of all time? LOST.
Whats your favourite gossip girl season?
Whats your favourite gossip girl season?
probably Season 3
Do you like to watch reality shows?
Do you like to watch reality shows?
Hell yeah. Project Runway, Top Chef, The Millionaire Matchmaker.
Who's your favorite music artist?
I'm not very good with choosing favorites. I will always love The Avett Brothers and Canned Heat though! Always.
Who's your favorite music artist?
I'm not very good with choosing favorites. I will always love The Avett Brothers and Canned Heat though! Always.
What bands have you seen live?
Mmmm... Kings of Leon (twice), The Avett Brothers (twice), Arctic Monkeys (twice), Band of Horses, Portugal. The Man, Bon Iver, Dan Auerbach, Slaid Cleaves, Heartless Bastards, The Eagles, The B-52's, uhhhhhhh.... Tegan and Sara, Metro Station (smiley to that!) in like 2007..... no one was there
What's your favourite song right now?
What's your favourite song right now?
Here's a few: