I guess it's time to get this thing documented......
yes, I've had this in my drafts since January 9th of last year (and I think I'm gonna just post it to 'then'),
4 days after this all went down..
I chose to eat at Olivia. Which was a weird choice... because I'd never eaten there before. And guess what? Hated it. We all know how un-sophisticated I am though..
I ordered the only non-red meat, non-disgusting mushroom-y sounding dish: two baby quails. Whole quails. Just two of them. Dead on my plate. I couldn't even eat it. So I just finished my mom's beet salad.
Peonies, macarons, madelines, Vintage Furniture coffee table book, and a little necklace.
My brother mostly doodles on all the cards he gives me and this year he (fittingly) included a drawing of this scene from Seventeen Again that we crack up at all the time. Mhm ;)
Watch the scene here.And that was my 17th year of life celebration. I love birthdays.
