Sunday, January 30, 2011

Peace is a diiiiirty word & why Etsy is the best website on planet earth!

Stoppin by ole Shell, before an excursion, to get some Peace Tea.
(Imma let chu finish)









Alas! Onward! Through the fog!















Get ready to see the cutest thing everz.....



















 My Totoro boxes came in!!!
(They customized this one with my name on it... no extra cost!)
 (cause I didn't think they'd be this tiny)

Support this cute and wonderful company & check out their shop: 
Cute Art Store on Etsy
They're sittin' pretty next to my other little trinket box that I got two summers ago while I was in the Redwood Forest - one of the best places in the world. And does anyone spy the Kings of Leon? heh heh... ;z


Also got these really jazzy earrings - which are love,
I get compliments every. single. time. I wear them.
Tribal Style on Etsy