Friday, August 5, 2011

I'm blue.

Really down in the dumps.

Alan Pownall - Colourful Day (Seams Remix) by seams

Literally I feel like I've been rolling around, half awake in a city garbage and now I'm dragging my feet around making lunches, doing crafts, putting on movies, and regretfully telling my cousins that, "No. We don't have anymore fruit."

I have this feeling in a deep, down spot in my stomach that I'm missing out on something. ? (and I'm really jealous and irritated about it.)

I have no idea where this feeling is coming from. And I used just ache and wish to rather know the meaning/origin/reason for these feelings, rather than to have the feelings go away all together.

But sometimes we feel things for no good reason at all.

As annoying and frustrating as it is... especially if you know quite consciously about your mood and what's going on... it's there. And it's not going away with a snap of your fingers.

"In rotten moods, perspective goes out the window, and even though I’m aware of that, I can’t get it back."

Plus, you can't ever really control what thoughts or feelings come into your mind; you can only control what you do with them.

It's exhausting... man vs. self... but my favorite thing to do with these thoughts and feelings is to put them into perspective.

Perspective = feeling a million times lighter.