I said that I would keep track of every precious litter that I get to care for until "forever homes" are found.... but I delay, and then sweet memories slip from my mind..
...................
I let Jake name two (as is our agreement if he shares the chores.. only fair), Axl and Foxy. It seems like the theme for the names he chooses are always: 'sassy' and/or 'hilarious'.
And I named the other two, Ponyboy and Jessie. Jessie, because of an at the time obsession with Jessie Baylin, and Ponyboy, because of an all the time obsession with Ponyboy Curtis.
I remember these babes flourishing under all and any circumstances and being friendly, curious and always affectionate as ever... and my heart beams at the thought of the lucky families who chose these sweet kitties. Seriously... what luck.
They sure are charmers.
(right: Axl; left: Ponyboy [background] and Jessie [foreground])
(Jessie and Ponyboy)
(Jessie and Axl)
(Ponyboy and Foxy)
(Ponyboy)