I hardly remember anything about these little loves, shhh. If I hold off on things, it's like, there goes my memory..
I do remember:
- they were the oldest bunch of kitties I've ever fostered
- they were the only group I've ever fostered that did not belong to the same litter
- Gatita's namesake was via my then Spanish teacher's cat (who she brought to class) who had so many similar qualities to this little Gata... two being that they were both shy and black
- Juice was named when I asked my brother, "What should we name this cat?" and he said, "Orange Juice!"
- Then Sparrow came into the mix a week or so after after her then foster parents had to give her up. She was insane. Never sat still. Hence the almost zero pictures. But my goodness, so beautiful.
Gatita
Juice
Juice
Juice
Sparrow
Gati