Today has been a really off day. I hate days when I feel like the lowest, least productive member of society. Being idle all day makes me a little nauseous.
What I am thrilled about though, is the thought of cooler weather coming soon. Fall is like Spring for me (if that makes any sense..), it feels like a new beginning, an exciting start of something. Plus, Fall smells really good.
It smells like comfort and being at peace with your life. It's not the smell of pumpkin pies or B&BW candles or Cracker Barrel or anything.. It smells wonderful in the same way that Mr. Jacobson's classroom smells like California. It's an only self-recognizable scent. And you know, it kinda smells like this...
"What's amazing is when you can feel your life going somewhere. Like, your life just figured out how to get good. Like, that second." -Angela Chase
And speaking of, I was just doing laundry, which is honestly my new favorite past-time, and listening to my favorite boys - The Avett Brother's I and Love and You album always feels like winter. Maybe because it came out around the beginning of Fall years ago, or because I saw them in Dallas in January 2010 for my birthday and it made my heart so happy, or probably because of January Wedding in general, which I would like to play at my January wedding. God, that makes my heart happy...
