Cant think of anything witty to describe how much fun I had. I kept waiting for something to go terribly wrong, but it was all great. I will definitely be skipping Saturday and Sunday next year though. It takes too much out of you... and I got none of my work done which made yesterday and today very un-pleasant.
Friday:
We caught the last bit of Asleep At The Wheel, who were really good.
There was beautiful, soft grass covering the whole park and it was so nice to sit on and walk on. The year before last when I went there was only dirt and mulch, I think.
I am in so love with the Avetts. They are so good live and I met them at a signing afterward... was a dream ♥
And I really wish i could show you the picture I took with them , but I cant. Too disgusting.
Emotionalism (you should buy this):
And their new album I and Love and You! I listen to this album over and over and over and over and over again and every single time I get goosebumps and I have to turn it off just so I can try to figure out how they are so good. I don't know how to describe this feeling. They are so beautiful though. Listen and buy and come to Dallas January 3rd, 2010 and have fun with me at their show!!
Then I went to see legend, Daniel Johnston. I caught like the last song of his set since I was in line so long flirting with the Avetts. It's ok.
(a little before Los Kings)
Kings of Leon was disappointing per usual. The place was filled with fools that only knew the chorus to Sex on Fire and Use Somebody.
Last year when I saw them live, which was around the same time, I really hated them afterward. My love bloomed again of course, but now I think I hate they even more. Eddie Vedder came out during Slow Night, So Long. "I've been having a good night, *takes a shot*, and it's about to get better/vedder! Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Eddie Vedder!" All the video footage is not mine. I was too busy dancing.
10/7/09