Sunday, August 22, 2010

"My drinking days are over, but I'm still trouble bound."


You know when you're outside on a windy day and your papers are all ruffling around in your arms and soon enough one wiggles it's way out and starts blowing everywhere, away from you. And you're tripping over your steps to catch it, but no matter what you do, it's faster and it's getting away. And soon enough it crosses the street and becomes something you will never see again.

This is summer. 

It's going away... it's already gone. 

Days of no responsibility and time to spend being as selfish as I want - just gone. It really freaks me out because of how terrible I did in school last year. and I feel like I need to puke now.

But with this and many other things happening, I think I just have to remind myself that things and feelings are constantly changing. I wont feel this way forever. And I'd like to think that I have the skills to cope with it.  (?)